Analytics provide insight into what your web traffic represents. It helps you answer questions like:
- Who visits my website and what do they read?
- What do those users click on?
- How can I turn those users into customers?
Venue analytics is a growing area of tracking that provides this type of insight to venues, restaurants, and other bricks and mortar businesses. If users are clicking around on Google, Yelp, Menupages, or New York Mag or finding a restaurant some other way, they are typically using their mobile phones to do so. So venue analytics provides tools to businesses to answer questions like:
- Who is searching for an italian restaurant like mine?
- What other restaurants did they browse before coming to my restaurant?
- They browsed my restaurant, but went elsewhere, why?
- What can I do to entice customers when they are browsing by mobile phone?