You’ve heard all about twitter, and you may have visited the website, or used it through other tools that bring your messages from linkedin or facebook into twitter. It turns out there is a lot more to the twitter world that first meets the eye.
1. Make regular and relevant use of hashtags
2. Focus on your subject matter expertise
3. Monitor trends on google and twitter.com
4. Link to colleagues you respect and promote cross-pollination of networks.
5. Remember you are broadcasting, so word your tweets appropriate to your audience.